Friday, April 29, 2011

New Office "Supplies"






Okay, so the Balance Bar Company sent me an assortment of their new flavors to try. And, of course, I did what moms do. I packed them up to send to my daughter at college. Except - I snagged one of each flavor for myself.

Well, yesterday was a crazy day. So, I never got out to lunch. And that means that I ate one of each - Lemon Meringue Crunch, Double Chocolate Brownie and S'mores!

They are not only filling, but they gave me the shot of energy I needed and they are delicious. I can't decide whether I like the Lemon Meringue Crunch or the S'mores better. And the Double Chocolate Brownie is pretty darn good too.

Suggested retail price is $1.49 per bar.

Make sure to keep a stash in your drawer. You never know when one of those last minute court filings might pop up!

www.balance.com

No comments: