Monday, May 17, 2010

Office Support





I'm adding the Tempur-Pedic Lumbar Cushion (TM) to my wish list. I've used the same cushion for years now and I started wondering if there wasn't something newer and better on the market.

I contacted Tempur-Pedic and asked them about their Lumbar Cushion. I've slept on a Tempur-Pedic pillow on and off for the past year, when I'm not fighting "hot flashes," and tossing everything off the bed - another blog - another day.

Anyhow, I did the Tempur-Pedic(TM) Ball Test and while the competition isn't bad - especially memory foam, it does seem that Tempur-Pedic (TM) is the winner - hands down. :)

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for the economy to "ease up" (no pun intended) a bit before buying one of their lumbar cushions. In the meantime, just like Linus's blanket, my old "Ball Ground" (TM) cushion will have to do.


www.tempurpedic.com

No comments: