Monday, January 16, 2012

Put On Your Power Suit! Dotmine Day Planners Are Ready For The Boardroom




I love technology. I love bells and whistles. But when it comes to staying organized and on top of my day, I still rely on a paper planner. Oh, I use Outlook(R) but I still want to be able to have something to hold that looks good with my manicure.

And what if your computer crashes? Hey, it could happen!

I stumbled upon this line of planners that are perfect for keeping everyone organized. Dotmine has a planner suited for everyone from soccer moms to CEOs.

For my purposes, I chose the "Power Suit." Perfect for the professional woman - "sleek on the outside with a fun design on the inside."

January is rapidly coming to a close. There's no time like the present to get back on track.

And here's the kicker - when placing your order, simply enter the code "LEGALCHICKS" for 50% off all of the TimeMine planners including Power Suit, Renee and Granny Smith.


Get going ladies. The Board Room is calling your name!!


www.timemine.com

No comments: