Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Or Not)




I do love the holidays. Or at least portions of the holidays. I enjoy looking at the beautiful decorations, and, of course, all the wonderful foods.

I do not like shopping. I especially do not like having to think about what to buy for people at work or in my family.

So, here's the first of several posts to come of "gift suggestions." I'm trying to think "out of the box" this year. I mean, how many fruitcakes do you need, right?

So, first up, is a gift for the "foodie" on your list. Popsicles are not just for kids any longer and they come in more than the grape, strawberry and banana flavors.

Zoku has the perfect family gift. It's a "Quick Pop Maker." Enjoy a frozen treat year-round and spend some quality time with the kids while you're doing it.

I just pulled mine out of the box and can't wait to try it. Of course, I'm waiting for my daughter's winter break because she'll kill me if I do it without her. (Just because they go to college doesn't mean they really want to leave home).

Available at Williams-Sonoma or online from ZokuHome.

I promise to let you know how it works!

No comments: