Sunday, March 27, 2011

Doubles As A Lunch Box





A funny thing happened on the way to the pharmacy. Whenever you run out to do errands on a Saturday morning (sans makeup), inevitably you'll bump into someone you know. Well, yesterday, I got lucky. Before I could bump into anyone I knew, I received an "intervention" from the esthetician. Yes, there is an esthetician in my pharmacy. Cool, huh? Yep. I think so too.

Anyway, I told her that I was just picking up a prescription but I was in the market for a new moisturizer. She could see that I was not a teenager and directed me to the collection of the "Juice Beauty" line geared for more "mature" women.

Since I hadn't really used their facial products before, she suggested that I purchase this Juice Beauty kit that was left from the holidays. It's an "introductory" type thing to get you acquainted with the line. So, that you can fall in love with it and then realize that you can't afford it because you have to pay bills or something like that.

But, at 29.95 I couldn't pass it up. Not only did a get a new moisturizer, I got a cleanser, an apple peel, an antioxidant serum and a reflecting gloss.

I hope this stuff works but if it doesn't, I can use the cute little container for my lunch.

Have a great week!

No comments: