Sunday, December 12, 2010

By The Sea, By The Sea, By The Beautiful Sea



There comes a time in a woman's life, when she realizes that not just any old moisturizer will do. It's around the same time she notices that the woman in the mirror isn't the girl in the pictures from the disco. In fact, that's when she realizes they don't even call it "disco" these days! Oh, heck, you can't remember where "they" go or what "they" do there! But, you are still going to work every day. And so, maybe the "cookie jar' fund should be re-labeled "The Youth Jar." Meaning that it might be time to start investing in our skin.

A friend of mine who used to work at Neiman Marcus would always brag about the fact that she only used "La Mer." Oh, sure, I'd seen it in the cosmetic counter, but I didn't dare inquire about it. It's expensive and therefore somewhat intimidating for us 9-to-5 gals.

That said, Creme de la Mer is probably just short of a miracle. La Mer sent me a sample to try. It's been really cold lately and my skin was taking on a leather-like texture - not good.

I found myself handling my little sample jar like you would a magic potion or secret formula. I was so excited and nervous. I mean, little old me, using La Mer???

Within 7 days, I noticed the difference. Goodbye leather, hello sexy! Well, okay, maybe not sexy, but my skin looks great.

At $130 for an ounce, it's definitely an investment but think of it as an investment in your career. Because, after all, who wants to be the oldest looking gal in the office?

You can learn all about "the secret" of La Mer at:

www.lamer.com

Sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and select specialty stores.

Something for the bosses to think about when picking up those holiday gift cards (hint-hint)

No comments: