Friday, April 23, 2010

Look Your Best - It's Worth It!




Research shows that good-looking people tend to earn more, get better jobs, and even get better grades in school than their plainer counterparts. A new study may help explain why.

http://www.sciencenetlinks.com/sci_update.php?DocID=299

Which leads me to my subject today - Great Skin! I don't know if it's because I want it to be true, or because it really works, but I'm thinking the latter.

A while back I told you about Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel. Well, I thought it was working even though I was using it with another cleanser (not Jurlique). But, now I'm using Jurlique Cleanser with Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel and I seem to be getting younger. Okay, not really. But my skin looks younger. I think so anyway. And I think it's worth checking out. Apparently, this stuff has been all the rage in Europe for years, but since I don't "get out" as much as I'd like to, I didn't know about it.

Good news = I'm thinking with my "new" skin I might make more money which equals better vacation spots?

Can't hurt. . .

www.jurlique.com

No comments: