Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beauty Tip of the Day - Because, Unfortunately, Being Smart Just Isn't Enough





Do you ever feel as though experience isn't the only thing employers are looking for?

That's because people place a lot of importance on appearance. And employers are people too.

I want to share a new find with you. A while back, I told you about Dr. Hauschka's Hand Cream.

Remember how excited I was because my hands were always so dry?

Well. . .I thought my hands were bad until I took that extra look in the mirror this morning.

Bundled up with hat, coat, scarf and gloves (to avoid further cracking and wind damage), I trekked to my local pharmacist. Pharmacies don't just carry medicine these days.

Prescription for "holistic face care" = Dr. Hauschka Moisturizing Day Cream.

Because while our experience shows in our work product, it also shows on our face.

Enjoy the weekend!

Peace.