Monday, March 16, 2015

It's March Madness Time - How Are Those New Year Resolutions Working For You?



Wow - where did the time go?

I had such big plans.  I was going to revert back to more paper instead of less paper (in the form of planners, calendars and the like), I was going to have all my work files "color coded," update ALL of my bosses' contacts in Outlook, make my workspace more "fung-shui-ey" and bring my lunch at least three times a week in 2015.

I looked up and it's already time for the office "March Madness" pool.

Looks like the only thing going mad these days is me.  With the ever-changing role of the legal secretary, a higher attorney/secretary ratio and longer commutes due to transit systems that are off-schedule, broken and other "unforeseen" obstacles, my resolutions are about 1/10th of the way complete.

Thank Goodness for Daylight Savings Time which means that I will have a couple of extra hours of light to get in some chores at home after work.

Who am I kidding?  I will just have more light to see all the things that still need doing.




No comments: