Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stressed? Squeeze a Frog



I read today that a poll conducted by Monster.com showed that 60 percent of people in the world experience daily stress 18 to 20 times per month at work.

In the legal world, that’s a pretty good number.  I think I could double that number based on my own stress level.

What do you do to relieve stress at work? 
For me, music helps.  When I’m not doing a task that requires intense focus, like when I’m entering attorney time, I often put on a headset and listen to a few instrumental tunes.  Or, if I’m particularly stressed, I will stop and take a walk downstairs for a cup or coffee or tea.

When time permits, I’ll take a lunch-time walk to “walk it out.”

Whatever you need to “keep calm and carry on,” by all means, do it.

Many days, I’m just grateful for this little frog stress ball. 

 

It’s almost Friday!

No comments: