Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Chair Is Still A Chair - Except When It's More Than a Chair - SOMA ERGO



OMG. What a difference a chair makes.

I "test drove" this chair a while back. However, when I changed firms, the chair went back to its rightful owners. Soma Ergo.

And even though this particular modeled is designed with court reporters in mind (you'll notice the cut out in the seat for the steno machine), it's just the perfect fit for me.

For the last ten months, I've been sitting in a chair that is too small, too low, too hard, too uncomfortable to sit in all day.

But, now I'm one happy camper. The cool thing about SOMA Ergo is that they customize their chairs and equipment to suit your individual needs. I like to be different, so my chair is two-toned. "Extreme Makeover - Chair Edition."

Check them out at:

www.somaergo.com

A chair is NOT just a chair.

Enjoy your Hump Day!

No comments: