Sunday, August 7, 2011

No Mess Snacking On the Job! Pretzel Crisps are the ticket!




Get your snack on. Pretzel Crisps are crunchy and delicious and easy to store in your desk drawer. Not only do you not have to share with co-workers (I mean, unless you want to), but the boss will have no idea why you have that happy smile on your face when he hands you that filing at 3:00 p.m. He'll just think you're the dedicated worker that you are. But we know, it's because you just got a zip from the Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps that give you a "can-do" attitude.

There are so many flavors to try and enjoy. So far, I, myself am pretty sprung on the Tuscan Three Cheese. Although, I must admit the Garlic is pretty good too. Er - you might want to save the garlic for home - unless you have vampires in your workplace or don't mind being known as the girl with garlic breath. I mean, I'm sure there are worse names that we have for some of our colleagues.

Check out all the flavors and if they don't have them at your favorite grocery store, well, you need to see the manager about that!

www.pretzelcrisps.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of Monday Morning Munchies Tip I'm talking about!!! There is nothing like getting in your Legal Secretary Grove on the real!! I am definitely going to be picking up a week's supply of these babies so that the "Nine 2 Five" I'm hauling will seem like I'm in the movie w/popcorn. Thanks for the much-needed-stress-buster tip!