Friday, June 24, 2011

"Stories I Only Tell My Friends" by Rob Lowe




Long before, "The West Wing" and Justin Bieber, there was a hearthrob by the name of Rob Lowe. While those of us of a particular generation know him from his days as a major Hollywood playboy (do they even still use that word?), there is a whole new generation of people who have come to know the more serious and political side of Rob Lowe.

In his autobiograhy, "Stories I Only Tell My Friends," Rob Lowe tells it all. I'm sure that his 20 plus years of sobriety have led him to believe strongly in something called "the truth."

This isn't a fluffy summer read, but enjoyable and thought-provoking, and for those of us who have thought of him as just another pretty face, it will make you think again.

In bookstores everywhere and on Amazon.com.

No comments: