Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Law of Attraction" by Allison Leotta


"As newly minted Assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington, D.C., Anna Curtis has already developed thick skin to deal with the brutality she encounters with her daily stack of domestic violence cases. Yet when Laprea Johnson walks into Anna's life - battered by her boyfriend on the morning after Valentine's Day - there's something about this particular case that Anna can't quite shake, something that reminds the prosecutor of her own troubled past."

(From jacket flap)


I opened this book on the train on my way to work this morning. By the time, I departed the train, I had just finished Chapter Six and I knew that I was hooked."

Stay tuned for complete review.


Law of Attraction: A Novel
(Touchstone Hardcover/Simon & Schuster)

www.allisonleotta.com

No comments: