Thursday, May 28, 2009

Name That Tune! We Want To Know Your Favorite Tunes of All-Time


There's nothing like "old-school" music to help me make it through the work day. While I'm calendaring dates or typing away on my computer, I slip on the old headphones and jam to one of my all-time favorite beats.

On the way to work this morning, I heard Michael Jackson's "Thriller" on KBLX. Now, I don't want to "date myself," but I believe I used to drive to work to this tune - well, let's just say - Michael and I are in the same "genre." Yesterday, I heard another oldie, but goodie, "Superman Lover" by Johnny Guitar Watson.

Please submit your favorites. . .we'd love to know :)

I'll start it off with:

1. "Sailing" by Christopher Cross

2. "Love Will Follow" by Kenny Loggins and Shanece

3. "Always and Forever" by Heat Wave

4. "Pleasure Principle" by Janet Jackson and. . .

5. "Miss Otis Regrets" (the Bette Midler version) - check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQnl4TX5wOE

No comments: