Friday, February 6, 2009

So Much Yarn, So Little Time. . .KNOT Just Knitting Meets 2/10/09


Hey! Long time, no see. . .I'm feeling much better and getting back on my feet. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. I had such high hopes for expanding my "knit-pertise" while on leave, but alas, it's almost time to return to the 9 to 5 and - well, you know how it goes.

Anyway, the next meeting of "KNOT Just Knitting," is this coming Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. I may not be there physically - but for sure, I will be there in spirit. Here's the details:

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm (or so)

Hosted by Danette Rugg and Gina Tsai at Paulson Esquire Court Reporters ("The Hostesses With The Most-Eses")

44 Montgomery Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94104

RSVP to Danette or Gina at:

drugg@esquirecom.com

gtsai@paulsonreporting.com

KEEP ON CRAFTING - TALK SOON!

Dorothy

No comments: