Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends



This was one of those days that I just was not quite sure about. . .doubting myself, doubting my worth - having a pity party - just plain feeling sorry for myself.

Just when I thought no one cared - Liebchen came to the rescue. Now all my friends know that a hot cup of STRONG coffee is one guilty pleasure I can never resist. Liebchen left this nice little Keurig cup on my desk (we have one of those fancy Keurig coffee machines at work).

And this blend must have been created especially for me, it's called "Dark Magic" Extra Bold Roast by Green Mountain Coffee. . .

5:00 clock here I come!

1 comment:

CoffeePHD said...

Extra Bold's are the best. I love Keurig Brewer as well. Fast and easy way to make Great coffee :). This is great website if you interesting with K Cups Giveaways every week plus bunch of Coupons on K-Cups